Friday, May 20, 2011

The Noothgrush on my Toothbrush!

Now him I can do without! This is my favorite line from Dr. Seuss. I think that we all have a noothgrush on our toothbrush, or a bofa on our sofa, or a thorn in our side. If I decide to open this blog up to the outside world, I wonder what my readers would post as the noothgrushes on THEIR toothbrushes?


The noothgrush on my toothbrush today is that everyone's cancelling everything that was planned for today. Without exception. I'm trying to not be disappointed. I'm trying to be resigned to God's Will. I'm trying to be....*sigh* ... happy about it.

It really is okay. Life will go on. But I think the fact that I'm dieting isn't helping....because I could *totally* feel better if I just had an ice cream sundae from Friendly's. Too bad they don't have Friendly's out here.... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...