Monday, April 17, 2023

A Little Bit of Heaven

The Cliffs of Moher, west coast of Ireland

Is there somewhere you've been that felt like a little bit of Heaven? For me, that is Ireland. And Annecy in France. Obviously, we know earth isn't Heaven. But some places give us a little taste of beauty, loveliness, peacefulness and joy.

Think of every good experience you've had, every time you've felt loved, every beautiful sight, sound and fragrance you've ever sensed, roll them all into one. Heaven is millions of times better. These little joys give us a tiny spark of what He has prepared for those who love Him.

"I have been made for Heaven, and Heaven for me." ~ St. Joseph Cafasso

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...