Friday, November 25, 2016

(I'm sorry, I don't know the artist, but I photographed this print in Oregon...)

"It is not sufficient to say: 'My God, I have confidence in You.' You must make the interior act of freeing yourself from all anxiety, and rest on My Heart...like St. John, the Beloved Apostle. I await this confidence from every soul."

~ Our Lord is believed to have said these words to Sister Mary of the Trinity. Quoted in "Words of Love" compiled by Fr. Bartholomew Gottemoller, OCSO.

Our Lord Jesus Christ asks our trust...He asks us to remember always that He is in control...that His Providence is perfect...and that He will take care of everything for those who love and trust Him.

Let us trust today.

Trust often.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...