Monday, November 7, 2016

November marks one year that I've been sending out daily "Words of Encouragement". In August of this year, the Words of Encouragement became a blog. I'd like to borrow the words of St. Teresa of Avila at the conclusion of her book, The Interior Castle. (The words in brackets are my own.)
"If you find anything in the plan of this treatise [or in these Words of Encouragement] which helps you to know God better, be certain that it is sent by His Majesty to encourage you, and that whatever you find amiss in it is my own. In return for my strong desire to aid you in serving Him, my God and my Lord, I implore you, whenever you read this, to praise His Majesty fervently in my name and to beg Him to prosper His Church...and to pardon my sins...."

That doesn't mean I'm drawing this project to a conclusion... By the grace of God, I will keep going, but I wanted to selfishly ask that you pray for me! Thank you, and God bless you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...