Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Happy St. John's Day!
(from a painting in St. John Lateran's in Rome)
He recorded these timeless words of the Master, Our Lord Jesus Christ:

"As the Father hath loved Me, I also have loved you. Abide in My love. If you keep My commandments, you shall abide in My love: as I also have kept My Father's commandments, and do abide in His love. These things I have spoken to you, that My joy may be in you, and your joy may be filled..."

Our Lord tells us these things, through the pen of His beloved disciple, Saint John, that our joy may be filled! I hope and pray that your joy may be filled during this glorious season.

"Greater love than this no man hath, that a man lay down his life for his friends. You are My friends, if you do the things that I command you."
~ Gospel of St. John, 15:9-11,13-14.

We are His friends, if we obey the Commandments...what more can we ask? What greater friend could we have, than the Lord and Master of all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...