Tuesday, April 25, 2017


(The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass being offered on the Hill of Slane in Ireland, where St. Patrick is said to have lit the Easter fire, and launched his evangelization of the Emerald Isle.)

Catholic sportscaster Vin Scully was asked by an interviewer if he felt, at 88, that he had one foot in Heaven. He answered, “I don’t feel like I have one foot in Heaven, but I think I can see it from here, especially at Mass.” ~ Catholic Digest, October 2016.

The Holy Mass is our window to Heaven. Please keep in your prayers the soul of Joyce DePass who died of a heart attack today. I saw her at Mass just a week or two ago. May she rest in peace, and may her family be comforted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...