Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Procrastination is the Mother of Creativity

Years ago, I heard a popular writer say that he always had at least two writing projects going - one on which to work, and one on which to procrastinate! Well, here I am...blogging as a procrastination technique! It's so much easier to ramble here than it is to edit my second novel, or to work on the editing that I do for another publishing company. I wonder why that is?

Once I start working on my editing, it moves along at a good clip and I enjoy it. But somehow, starting it is the tough part. Perhaps I'll make a cup of tea first!

I usually order Irish tea from Tea Dog, especially Barry's Gold and Lyon's Gold. Here is a real cup of tea in Ireland, with real Irish brown bread beside it....*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...