Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Waves of Creativity Washing Over Me

Everyone else in the world has a blog -- why shouldn't I? Well, I do have way too many other things to be doing, including responsibilities and things that I would just like to do someday. But I just had this urge to try it and see if I like it.

Today is the feast of St. Brigid of Ireland...and here is a picture of me with friends at St. Brigid's Well, Kildare.... http://www.kildare.ie/kildareheritage/?page_id=110. Good way to test the link!

Now let's test a photo for this wonderful saint's day:
St. Brigid of Ireland, pray for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...