Friday, May 19, 2023

Have confidence!

Side Altar, St. Conleth's, Co. Kildare, Ireland

Our Lord gave us His Sweet Mother as a last gift when He was suspended, dying on the Cross. She comforts and strengthens us, interceding with Her Divine Son for our needs. 

She once said in a vision to St. Catherine Laboure, referring to calamities that were to come upon Paris in Catherine's day:

"The moment will come when the danger will be enormous; it will seem that all is lost; at that moment, I will be with you; have confidence....Have confidence. Do not be discouraged. I shall be with you." 

"Saint Catherine Laboure of the Miraculous Medal" by Joseph I. Dirvin, C.M. 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...