Friday, March 24, 2023

Picture of the Annunciation hanging in St. John Vianney's house

Happy Feast of the Annunciation! When we visited the home of St. John Vianney, the Cure of Ars, in France, this painting was covered with protective glass. I know that this picture that belonged to the patron saint of parish priests is significant, but I don't know why. Do you know? If so, please post in the comments below!

In the meantime, here are some words from the Cure of Ars to inspire us:

"The pure soul is a beautiful rose, and the Three Divine Persons descend from Heaven to inhale its fragrance." ~ St. John Vianney

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...