Friday, March 10, 2023

Sharing Exciting News!

 

(Photo Credit: Amy Gilmor)

What better place to write and journal than in a medieval ruin on the top of the Hill of Slane in Ireland! Here I am, enjoying the view. This picture seemed like a good choice for relaunching my blog.

After writing and journaling in many parts of the world, I'm finally ready to release my nonfiction book.

Those of you who have read this blog know that I love learning from the saints and finding ways to uplift and encourage souls (my own included). The stories are what stick with me...and the principles as illustrated by the stories. This is why Our Lord spoke in parables - because the story of the Prodigal Son sticks more with us than just being told that He wants to forgive and accept us back. 

My book is called "Piety & Petulance: Lessons from the Temperaments of the Saints" and I'm currently querying publishers. Would you please pray that we find just the right publisher, who will make this accessible to the souls who will most benefit from it?

I thank you for your prayers!

1 comment:

  1. Prayers for the success of your book!🙏🙏🙏

    ReplyDelete

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...