Thursday, January 26, 2017

Dear Friends, it goes both ways.

As Catholics, we are asked to offer reparation (our prayers and sufferings) through Our Lady to her Adorable Son, to make up for the sins of the world.

But she also told the children of Fatima, that although we will have difficulties, she for her part will always be a true and comforting mother to us. She will console us in our trials and eventually be our guide to life everlasting with Almighty God.

"...You must not be sad. I will be with you always, and my Immaculate Heart will be your comfort and the way which will lead you to God."
~ Our Lady's words, quoted by Fr. John de Marchi, IMC, The True Story of Fatima, 1952.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...