Tuesday, February 7, 2017

"Since the creation of Heaven and earth I have worked for the redemption of all, more by the wisdom of My benignity than by the power of My majesty. And this benignity of wisdom shines most in My tolerance towards the imperfect, leading them, even by their own free will, into the way of perfection."

~ Our Lord spoke these words to St. Gertrude

The writings of St. Gertrude reveal an astounding side of the Savior -- have you ever read her revelations? He told her so many comforting and encouraging things about the spiritual life. "How good, how kind Thou art, sweet Jesus!"

I'm sorry, I have not yet found a new way to send out my "Words of Encouragement", so I'm just posting them here for now until I work it out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...