Tuesday, October 25, 2016




"Amber Waves of Grain" in Colorado

These words struck me today from the Epistle of St. James..."be patient and strengthen your hearts" as the farmer who waits for his crops to be ready for the harvest. I wanted to share them with you as we all enjoy harvest time in the United States of America...
"Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman [farmer] waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain. Be you therefore also patient and strengthen your hearts: for the coming of the Lord is at hand."
~ James, 5:7-8

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...