Thursday, October 27, 2016

(Newbridge, Co. Kildare, Ireland)


Simplicity and confidence...simplicity and confidence...on pilgrimage to Lourdes in 2014, our priest preached to us on this. Then this Sunday there was a sermon on confidence, and on Tuesday there was a sermon on simplicity! I think this is a message that I need to absorb...let us turn to St. Teresa of Avila for words of wisdom:
"Believe me, it is safer to wish only what God wishes, Who knows us better than we know ourselves and Who loves us. Let us place ourselves entirely in His Hands so that His Will may be done in us; we can never go astray if our will is ever firmly fixed on this."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...