Sunday, October 9, 2016

St. Denis Holy Card

(Original art by Tracy L. Christianson from PortraitsofSaints.com; she holds the copyright)

Today is the feast of St. Denis...and here's an image of him from an artist I greatly admire. She sells her original artwork of numerous saints at her website: www.portraitsofsaints.com. I don't get a kickback for this...I'm just sharing art I enjoy.
"Saint Denis said that there is nothing more noble and more pleasing to God than to cooperate in the work of saving souls and to frustrate the devil's plans for ruining them." 
~ St. Louis de Montfort, The Secret of the Rosary, imprimatur 1954.

Is there something you can do to cooperate in the work of saving souls? Of course there is. It's not only the employment of priests and religious...each one of us can contribute to the effort...what can you do today?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...