Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Heavenward Thoughts

(Notre Dame de la Garde in Marseilles, France, which raises our minds heavenward!)

Whatever makes our souls and hearts and minds soar heavenward is to our benefit -- nature, architecture, spiritual reading, love!
"I cannot think much about the happiness that awaits me in Heaven. One sole expectation makes my heart beat fast. It is the love that I shall receive and the love that I shall be able to give."
~ St. Therese of Lisieux, excerpted from Novissima Verba - The Last Conversations of St. Therese of the Child Jesus, collected by Rev. Mother Agnes of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Where to Find My Writing!

  A Photo I took in Siena, Italy last summer. Happy Feast of St. Catherine of Siena, everyone! As you see, I'm not regularly posting her...